head2
head1
head 3

Wuhan lab researchers sought hospital care before COVID-19 outbreak confirmed: reports

WASHINGTON: More evidence supporting allegations that the COVID-19 pandemic erupted from a Chinese lab has been disclosed by the US media. The Wall Street Journal quoted a US intelligence report as saying that three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) sought hospital treatment in November 2019, months before China confirmed the COVID-19 pandemic.

A detailed report on the number of researchers affected, the timing of their symptoms, and their hospital visits has been released. The Wall Street Journal’s report reinforces the claims that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab.

The shocking revelation comes ahead of a meeting of a World Health Organization (WHO) meeting to discuss the next phase of an inquiry into the origins of COVID-19.

However, the United States has not officially commented on the report. But a spokeswoman for the National Security Council said the Biden administration had many doubts about the early days of the pandemic.

“We’re not going to make pronouncements that prejudge an ongoing WHO study into the source of SARS-CoV-2, but we’ve been clear that sound and technically credible theories should be thoroughly evaluated by international experts,” she said.

Meanwhile, China’s foreign ministry said on Sunday that a World Health Organization-led panel concluded in February that the virus had not been released from the Wuhan lab. But Reuters previously reported, citing a member of the investigation team, that China was not ready to provide full documentation on the origins of the pandemic.

Kindly click the link below to join WhatsApp group chat to get important news and breaking news from Irish Samachar

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KBqVjwrzvrb386McEnoyZ5

Comments are closed.